jump to last post 1-20 of 20 discussions (20 posts)

If money wasn't an issue, what would your dream job be?

1. brittanytodd profile image94
    brittanytoddposted 6 years ago

If money wasn't an issue, what would your dream job be?

I think I would like to open up a book store, zoo or a museum. What's your dream job?

2. nicregi profile image77
    nicregiposted 6 years ago

I would want to write a book, start my own business. Forget about all the bad stuff I see in life.

3. profile image0
    no mac saladposted 6 years ago

My dream job would be to hand build custom doors. These doors would be large entrance doors, all made with solid wood. Some would be hand carved, some panel doors with mortise and tenon joints. My shop would be in the back yard, I would wake up each day and work in flip flops and PJs. I would have a 6 month waiting list for my doors. Wait... Wha... Oh, I was dreaming...

4. Julie Nou profile image60
    Julie Nouposted 6 years ago

Veterinarian.. I love animals and I'd like to give them shelter to some..

5. MickeySr profile image81
    MickeySrposted 6 years ago

Author, musician, or teacher (history, theology, film).

6. starstream profile image79
    starstreamposted 6 years ago

Using my skills and interests to create more art work consisting of painting and photography.  In fact being a part of a team to open and run an art gallery would be fun.

7. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

Like you, if money was not an issue, I would love to own an old fashioned bookstore.  I worked in a bookstore for 5 years and watched the owner struggle.  Books are available everywhere and the mark up is low.  Amazon (which I love) has put a lot of bookstores out of business and the book section of the grocery store has done damage as well.

8. Rachelle Williams profile image91
    Rachelle Williamsposted 6 years ago

Social Worker - The only way that I would become involved in the social work field in reality is if I decide to get a PhD in social work and teach at the university level.  But, that would defeat the purpose of getting out in the community and actually helping people with their issues.

9. Beth Pipe profile image85
    Beth Pipeposted 6 years ago

Travel blogger about the UK.  Lots of people travel the world and blog but there's so much to see right here, and I want to tell people all about it!

10. profile image52
    Jarbinposted 6 years ago

I would like to start a campaign, teaching our generations of kids about jobs that will make a difference in our lives, and for the world.

11. engelfantasydream profile image60
    engelfantasydreamposted 6 years ago

i will be a volunteer social worker and work with the children all over the world..i like those going on the mountains and reaching out people,i dream about that since i was a kiddo hahaha..also i like to be a missionary!!! smile

12. taviasylum profile image57
    taviasylumposted 6 years ago

Simply living life and following my interests.

13. Ramsa1 profile image63
    Ramsa1posted 6 years ago

If money wasn't an issue I would go back to school and earn an undergraduate degree, majoring in Spanish.

14. Austinstar profile image88
    Austinstarposted 6 years ago

I would love to be a hammock and/or yacht tester in the Caribbean! I would consider selling these items to support myself. Especially the yachts!

15. LoriSoard profile image75
    LoriSoardposted 6 years ago

I already have my dream job - writer. I wouldn't stop doing that, but if I didn't have to worry about money, I would focus more on fiction.

16. vanitybelle17 profile image60
    vanitybelle17posted 6 years ago

I would want to be a Professional chef for Disney. Always been my dream and always will be:)

17. Hezmyjoy profile image61
    Hezmyjoyposted 6 years ago

Own a corporation that would house all of my interests with plenty of jobs for all of those who needed them and are willing to work. Then franchise the same corporation all over the United States.

18. Cara.R profile image75
    Cara.Rposted 6 years ago

A job where I am surrounded by music,art and writing. A place where I can move around, experience something different everyday and be my own boss.

19. DanielNeff profile image59
    DanielNeffposted 6 years ago

For me it would probably be architect. That is something I always wanted to do, but never fully pursued it. I played around with the idea a few times throughout my life, but it wasn't until 2000, when I was 36, that I decided to take the plunge. I applied and was accepted at the University of Cincinnati, and was to start studies in the fall of 2000. Then cancer struck. (you can find out more about my story in my profile)

Here I find myself, transitioning from the last 9 years as a worker with troubled teens to becoming an author. Writing was something I never thought about before I wrote and self-published my book about my experience with "terminal" cancer, but I love writing and can't think of anything else I'd rather do with my time.

20. profile image0
    kate-olsonposted 6 years ago

Photography! Old-fashioned darkroom and film. I love it! Especially nature and artistic photography. Not the family portrait kind.

working