jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

So far what has been your favorite job?

1. ladyjane1 profile image81
    ladyjane1posted 7 years ago

So far what has been your favorite job?

2. profile image55
    Stuck in Orbitposted 7 years ago

Hmm, My favorite job was an internship I had two summers back my Junior year of High School. I worked in a composites manufacturing thing, and the people were great. I learned a lot, and I would likely do it again.

3. Teegan E. Ross profile image59
    Teegan E. Rossposted 7 years ago

Tutoring little kids!  Amazing to see how excited they would get over their achievements.

4. sid_candid profile image60
    sid_candidposted 7 years ago

Hmmm my favorite job. You got me nostalgic friend. It was a hotel internship a few years back. Though I earned very less and had long hours it meant a lot to me as it was my first ever professional experience.

5. chrislloyd515 profile image58
    chrislloyd515posted 7 years ago

Without doubt my firsts job at an internet company, started off doing very menial tasks in a basic job and after 3 months I'd worked my way up to senior manager of the company! Best 3 months f my life and resulted in a promotion to 1/2 way round the world!

6. John Holden profile image60
    John Holdenposted 7 years ago

Not an easy question to answer, it would probably be easier to name my least favourite job which was working in an office after I left school. As a career probably my best but I hated being stuck inside all day.
    After that I've been lucky to work at jobs I've enjoyed and move on when my abilities have changed.

working