I need money TODAY! What should I do?

1. ptosis profile image81
    ptosisposted 7 years ago

I need money TODAY! What should I do?

collect cans ( this state has no 5 cent deposit) and is only 78 cents per POUND. Should I just PANHANDLE and risk a $250 ticket? Should I rob person that is carrying a lot of cash from the ATM? Should I offer 'full body lattes for $200??????? I have NOTHING to sell - my computer is obsolete. I could sell my bicycle......but nobody in this town has any money also!  Everybody is BROKE!  The jobs on craig's list are ALL scams! - There is no work - unless you have a DOD top security clearance here! ARRRRGGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/3970018_f260.jpg

2. Tirzah Laughs profile image83
    Tirzah Laughsposted 7 years ago

See if you can sell blood in your area. Really it's the platelet donation they pay for not the blood but Hoxworth may be able to link you to that.

I know my friend use to sell that for cash.

If you have a yard, have a yardsale. People buy lots of stuff.  No yard?  Sell it on Craig's List or Ebay.

They don't care if it's nice.  An old computer is better than no computer.

Check out Elance---not my favorite but you can get some cash there.

3. PatricksPlan profile image57
    PatricksPlanposted 7 years ago

Better start selling some stuff.  Jump on Craigslist and start selling some items that you don't mind parting with.  You would be surprised what people will buy.  One man's junk is another man's treasure.

Closed to reply

working