jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

What is your ultimate goal in life?

1. Heart Felt Book profile image81
    Heart Felt Bookposted 7 years ago

What is your ultimate goal in life?

DREAM BIG

2. lilmissbookworm profile image62
    lilmissbookwormposted 7 years ago

To live long enough to see grand children and to be there for my chidren when they really need me that is all i want.

3. AmyVanity profile image52
    AmyVanityposted 7 years ago

i would like to make it further in life then the rest of my family. i would like to be able to look back into my life and be able to say "i made it".

4. profile image0
    NikiiLeeReyesposted 7 years ago

My ultimate Goal? I've always wanted to teach History, I want to write at least 2 books, and I hope to own my own business by the time I'm 35. But my Ultimate goal is to have a family of my own. smile thank you for your question smile

5. profile image0
    reeltaulkposted 7 years ago

my ultimate goal is.........and so whats yours?

6. kazemaru2 profile image57
    kazemaru2posted 7 years ago

That would be having a career that brings honor to myself and my family.

7. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

A job that I like, a lover that I love, a dog, a pickup truck, and a place to live.

8. Heart Felt Book profile image81
    Heart Felt Bookposted 7 years ago

My ultimate goal is to be able to save the life of others in many ways. I will have my own production company that attends to all areas of business. Movies, Theater, Books,Music,Restaurants,Work From home, Schools,Foundations, Non-profit,Grants etc..
    I would use the money made from my company to expand in these areas. Also helping along the way with words of wisdom. To our youth. I believe that is my purpose, A family and health all plays along in my blessings to come. As a women of god I will always take care of my responsibilities.Ultimately the strength to carry on no matter what smile

9. dabeaner profile image55
    dabeanerposted 7 years ago

Setting the human race right -- one religious wacko and one bimbo at a time.  But seriously, getting out alive.  :-)

10. profile image49
    sunny5555posted 7 years ago

My ultimate goal is to continue with my ministry, teaching the bible, and continue giving my heart and soul to God.

Closed to reply

working