how and what do i need to start my own business?

1. profile image46
    nns_jm420042577posted 7 years ago

how and what do i need to start my own business?

2. sprks79 profile image56
    sprks79posted 7 years ago

This question is asked numerous times and alot of people make it tougher than it really is. The sky is the limit. All depends on the type of business. You could start an online business in hours and for less than 50$, it takes work, but success is there. You could start a home based window washing business for less than 100$ or even a dog walking business or even a writing business writing articles for others. The opportunities are out there, you just have to find what you like, what you know and go from there. I have a site that is dedicated to this exact need and help people every day. Check my profile, maybe its got some info you could use. Hope this helps a bit. Any other questions feel free to ask me directly or by hubbing more.

3. Research Analyst profile image82
    Research Analystposted 7 years ago

the first thing you will want to consider when starting your own business is who your target market will be, it will be necessary for you to start a conversation with your niche audience and be able to provide the answers and solutions they seek. Your products and services will be what your visitors and subscribers will come and buy over and over again.

So the key things any online business owner needs is to know how to build a website, create graphics, write good ad copy and promote the content. You can also always outsource these things. Then if necessary you will need to get a business license or insurance.

working