jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

how will i get google advertised in my hubpage after i have linked up my hub wi

1. princehope profile image60
    princehopeposted 7 years ago

how will i get google advertised in my hubpage after i  have linked up my hub with google adsense ?

i did not see any google advert on my hubpage and i have linked my hub with google adsense  account,so what is the cause because i want to see advert for me to start making money with my hubs?.please,i need answer soon .Thank you and God bless you in jesus name.

2. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

I looked at your 2 hubs and Adsense ads are on your them. As long as your account has been approved and is active you will have the chance to earn money.

3. mkott profile image78
    mkottposted 7 years ago

As long as everything is correct, approved etc ads will show up.  You do not need to do a thing, just write hubs smile

4. Jamie Brock profile image92
    Jamie Brockposted 7 years ago

I had linked my adsense account to hubpages but I was having a problem with being able to modify it under affiliate settings but contacted hubpages and the problem was fixed immediately and now my ads are showing up. Hubpages was quick with the fix! Anyway, I'm not sure if this has anything to do with what you are experiencing... but hope it may help.

5. christoss1959 profile image74
    christoss1959posted 7 years ago

If you set up everything correctly you don't need to do anything

Closed to reply

working