jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Can two HubPages accounts be linked to one Google AdSense account?

1. Howard S. profile image89
    Howard S.posted 5 years ago

Can two HubPages accounts be linked to one Google AdSense account?

My wife and I each have HubPages accounts (profiles) and we each have our own Google AdSense accounts associated with them. We would like to abandon the earnings in one AdSense account and have the other AdSense account associated with both HubPages accounts.

I know this can't be done with the HubPages Ad Program--my question is about the direct AdSense earnings. The goal is to reach payout more often.

When I try it, I get just so far and get stuck. Google sends me an email with a link so that HubPages will know about the second account.

2. dilipchandra12 profile image76
    dilipchandra12posted 5 years ago

You can associate a single adsense account for two or more hubpages accounts...

3. profile image0
    ghiblipgposted 5 years ago

I wish to find out the answer too. Is there any official site Hubpages address this question?
    Come to an end, may be both of us will just use one Hubpages account. It will make the matter simpler smile

4. Glenn Stok profile image99
    Glenn Stokposted 5 years ago

Yes you can. Google terms of service for AdSense allows you to place your AdSense code on any number of domains. This is not true for Google Analytics, where you would need a separate code generated from your Google account for each domain. But AdSense is no problem. I have my AdSense code in several sites so all earnings accumulates under one AdSense account.

5. sweetie1 profile image73
    sweetie1posted 5 years ago

There is no official bar on how many accounts you can put your adsense on. Since Hubpages allow you to make more than one account here so you can also put same adsense on all of them, and if you have joined hubpages earning prog, then you can put same paypal address on all of them too.

working