jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

If the government were to give you a $100,000 grant to start any business, what

1. Earl S. Wynn profile image84
    Earl S. Wynnposted 7 years ago

If the government were to give you a $100,000 grant to start any business, what kind of business...

would you start?

2. sydneyberyl profile image58
    sydneyberylposted 7 years ago

A unique beauty salon, bar or Restaurant ... something fun! and to add to things people can enjoy smile

3. profile image0
    awesome77posted 7 years ago

I will publish 5000 hubs within 2 months, farming out the research and will cost about $25,000 to $30,000 including some backlinks!

I will start a webs 2.0 site like hubpages but with a very unique twist to it! About $10,000

I will start an articles publication site like EZINEARTICLES, but with a different twist. $2000 to $3000

I will start a Video Hosting site like YOUTUBE, but with some additions and subtractions of some services. $5000 to $10,000

I will move to a low taxation state like Nevada, Florida and buy at least a four units apartment building and use one of the apartment as my office. Down payment $15,000 to $20,000, office furnishings and computers $3000. Will rent out the other units to help with mortgage payments!

The rest of the fund I will keep as emergency fund to battle unforeseen circumstances!

Will hire one person for my office and watch carefully my setups. I know the hubs created will generate at least six figures yearly. Will scale any of the other investments showing progress!

4. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

$100,000 doesn't go far for any business i would want to start but it would be more like a down payment on some equipment. i've always wanted to build affordable housing for people who aren't wealthy so i guess $100,000 would at least pay wages for a few months if i used my own equipment

working