jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What is the best business to start with a capital of $ 100,000?

1. sweetzara profile image80
    sweetzaraposted 5 years ago

What is the best business to start with a capital of $ 100,000?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6868565_f260.jpg

2. profile image55
    kumar24894posted 5 years ago

You can try Doula

Start-up costs: Doulas provide women with non-medical comfort in pregnancy and birth. The field isn't regulated, but DONA International is one of several organizations that provide certification. A doula workshop costs about $350; marketing, another $2,000 or so.

Annual income: up to $65,000, by combining birth doula and post-partum doula work.

Tip/Warning: Beware the unpredictability of the job, says Stefanie Antunes, president of Discover Birth and director of public relations for DONA International: "You may miss Christmas morning."

3. iefox5 profile image58
    iefox5posted 5 years ago

$100,000 is enough for a start-up online business. Selling smart phone (iPhone, Samsung, HTC etc) accessories on ebay is a method you may try.

4. careermca profile image57
    careermcaposted 5 years ago

I would definitely say an online business. I am in internet marketing and could do a lot with that type of capital. There are some online businesses that are truly legitimate and provide an amazing income. I am blessed to have come across internet marketing. I always thought stuff like this was a scam and my mind was programmed that way for a long time until I one day decided that I wanted a better life for myself and my son and I took a chance. So glad that I did now.

working