Am I going to be able to live an equal or better lifestyle to my parents

1. dusy7969 profile image58
    dusy7969posted 7 years ago

Am I going to be able to live an equal or better lifestyle to my parents

I went to college, they didn't. However I live in a community where neighbors park on their lawns with no hope of getting out without walking away. Will our economy get right in my lifetime?

2. Neil Sperling profile image79
    Neil Sperlingposted 7 years ago

The economy will get right when the working middle class ban together. On one side we have an Irresponsible Government that is WAY to big and will have to down size. It simply can not keep raising taxes. On the other side we have way too much wealth in the hands of far too few people.

When the working middle class start working together and STOP looking at both Government AND Big Business to bail them out - then the economy will begin to turn around.

The faster working middle class bans together and takes personal responsibility to fight both Government waste AND Mega business control and monopoly, the faster the recovery will be.

The buck stops with us - not Big Business and NOT Government. United we stand - divided we fall!

3. profile image0
    Old Empresarioposted 7 years ago

Unfortunately, every reputable economist in the nation says the worst is yet to come. Within the next ten years, the government deficit bubble will burst and one of two things will happen. Either the government permamently raises taxes to pay the interest on its loans to China or it deflates our currency by 40% to 50%.

working