What types of links are you refering to when talking about placing links in the

1. janastasiadis profile image60
    janastasiadisposted 7 years ago

What types of links are you refering to when talking about placing links in the articles?

I have alot of questions and would be so grateful for any input that I am able to recieve. I am very new to Hub and is trying learn. When you are talking about links in your article, what type of links are you refering to? Is it links to other blogging or websites sites that I have? Or is it links to any sites of people I don't know? Could you show me an example? Thank you for this great article that you recently wrote.

2. TheBigWoo profile image56
    TheBigWooposted 7 years ago

Linking to sites is helpful to point your reader to more information on the words you are high lighting to link. In the following sentence - The ball is blue. - You could link the word "blue" to a hub on the color blue. The reader could click on the word blue and read the article being linked to.
    You link words within your hubs while you publish them, in the web 2.0 editor. You highlight the words you want as anchors (blue - in this case) and click on the button that looks like a chain link. A window pops up and you insert the URL of the article or hub you want to link to.
    This is a useful feature to interconnect your related hubs.

Woo

working