jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

What do you think is better for business online marketing: Twitter or Facebook?

1. blairstover profile image55
    blairstoverposted 7 years ago

What do you think is better for business online marketing: Twitter or Facebook?

I would love your feedback as I'm currently using both!
    Thanks,
    Blair Stover

2. Neeraja S profile image56
    Neeraja Sposted 7 years ago

I think facebook has better presence and twitter serves as an excellent support media.

3. supplies expert profile image60
    supplies expertposted 7 years ago

Depends on the business I think. If you are a service provider or if your company is intimately tied to its customers, then I'd say Twitter as it is a "stream" that enables you to connect on a personal level. Facebook is great for everyone else as you can post updates and keep everyone connected on a more macro scale.

4. Article Magick profile image60
    Article Magickposted 7 years ago

Both! But for different reasons...

Facebook is a great place to build trust and long term relationships which can lead to JV deals and offers in business.

Twitter is very useful for fast traffic, viral shares of your content and quick indexing of your articles.

5. Mavis Nong profile image60
    Mavis Nongposted 7 years ago

I agree with Article Magick... Facebook is more interactive and personal - very good for networking, sharing ideas and forming relationships. On the other hand, Twitter can be used to drive a good amount of traffic to your websites if used properly. The key is to have it automated so you don't waste a lot of time there.

6. Maiken profile image57
    Maikenposted 7 years ago

Use both Twitter and Facebook, and while you at it why not add a Facebook Fan page for your business and build fans to your business.

I would also recommend to make a nice Twitter background that relates to your business. You can check out my article and download a free template on how you can make a Twitter background in less than 30min, check out the how to video too.

http://maikenjepsen.com/how-to-make-a-t … s-or-less/

If you don't have keynote you can use your powerpoint slides!

If you need help just contact me!

7. blairstover profile image55
    blairstoverposted 7 years ago

Thank you to everyone for all of your great responses!

8. Idea Web Design profile image54
    Idea Web Designposted 7 years ago

They're best used together. You can post an article to Facebook. Then link to it from your Twitter account.

Twitter's great for small messages and sending links. Facebook is great for added depth. Once you get a balance down, it will help a lot.

9. krsdav profile image55
    krsdavposted 7 years ago

Facebook offers far more opportunity to get your message across due to its format and flexibility. Custom pages are fantastic. My gripe with twitter would be the limitations on message length and the lack of engagement  - twitter seems to be much more of a one way street with companies tweeting a lot with very few comebacks from followers.

10. brycges profile image60
    brycgesposted 6 years ago

depends on that business your in, everyone pretty much has a facebook these days, and its more personal than anything else, twitter has more professional's.

working