dear sir, my father in law ows a flat in a registered c

  1. profile image44
    revandiposted 7 years ago

    dear sir,
                   my  father  in  law  ows  a  flat  in  a  registered  chs  &  now ...

    without  informing  his  legally  wedded  wife  transferred  the  said  flat  to  his  sons  name  through  gift  deed  agreement. society  has  not  taken  his  wife  &  younger  daughters  noc  &  transferred  the  said  flat  in  sons  name  that  too  before  the  Agm. the  wife  had  already  given  a  letter  to  the  secretary  raising  her  objection. kindly  guide  me  as  to  what  can  be  done.