How do you set goals for 2011 and actually accomplish them?

1. alexmar profile image57
    alexmarposted 7 years ago

How do you set goals for 2011 and actually accomplish them?

I would love to finally stick with my goal planning and make 2011 my best year ever. How do I go about setting goals and actually accomplishing each goal I set this year

2. Syrusv37 profile image89
    Syrusv37posted 7 years ago

Tell yourself you're going to do them and make realistic goals. If you set your bar too high, you're bound to fizzle out in the end. Start with small things and work your way up. For example if someone wanted to eat better, they wouldn't start off 2011 by diving headfirst into a tough diet. Say "This year I'm cutting out carbs" or "Less junk food and snacks". In the end this small goal might help you reach a bigger one later in the year. Then your New Year's Resolution just snowballed into one awesome accomplishment. Hope this helped.

3. Dian'swords4u profile image59
    Dian'swords4uposted 7 years ago

You should set your goals with prayer and bible study.  If God is in the mix with your goal setting then you will be more apt to reach your goals.  You also need to spend time in prayer and bible study each day asking God;s help and guidance for your life in order to meet your goals.

working