jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Do you set goals for yourself?

1. Penny G profile image73
    Penny Gposted 3 years ago

Do you set goals for yourself?

Do you have standards you follow, such as specific goals, realistic , measurable, pro social and meaningful goals?

2. RishikeshLokapure profile image59
    RishikeshLokapureposted 3 years ago

Yes, everyday.. I have my daily goals right in front of me! Helps me achieve it faster!!

Penny Gposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Aww me too, I have daily goals, weekly goals and long term goals. Each helps as building blocks for the next stage.

3. profile image60
    Anika Diariesposted 3 years ago

I believe in setting short term goals. It gives me strength when I achieve it and shows me a better path if I don't. It has always been useful to me.

Penny Gposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I must set coals to keep me feeling in control of a very busy life. I is what keeps me going. Sounds like goals do much the same for you.

4. Srishti arora11 profile image65
    Srishti arora11posted 2 years ago

Yeah many times I tried to set goals, but at the end of the day i realise i wasn't able to complete all my targets. this happened frequently.Due to some or the other thing i was interrupted. So now i think that short term goals cant be achieved as you never know what may happen.

Penny Gposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Each of us function on levels that work for us. You are so right they don't always work out!

working