jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Many believe that their drive is strong enough to keep them motivated when the g

1. Elizabeth Guinoo profile image58
    Elizabeth Guinooposted 7 years ago

Many believe that their drive is strong enough to keep them motivated when the going gets rough....

But why do they give up?

2. Terje Sannarnes profile image61
    Terje Sannarnesposted 7 years ago

Lack of a good motivated and inspired sponsor. Support from their sponsor, or lack of a sponsor. Many also meet an economic threshold for how much they are willing to invest in their own success. I is all about being persistent and constantly educate yourself to achieve success.

3. tmgoldmarketing profile image60
    tmgoldmarketingposted 7 years ago

Hello Elizabeth, I have to say that there have been points in my life when I was at that point of giving up. Mainly I believe the stress can tear us down until we feel like we do not have anything left to give. What keeps me going is my why and passion, because that never waivers no matter how tough the times may be. Great question, thanks.

4. ts.erlandsson profile image60
    ts.erlandssonposted 7 years ago

I think they didn` have  a strong "Why" and " How". Believe is something different

5. Pablo_Gonzalez profile image58
    Pablo_Gonzalezposted 7 years ago

If that person goes into a new business venture with the slightest doubt of themselves or the actual business, they've already given up in their minds.

And all they need is an actual physical excuse of not seeing what they wanted or getting what they wanted in a certain time frame to lose all motivation and lie to themselves saying "Oh, this isn't going to work. It's not for me! I just don't have the funds to invest!" and so on and so forth.

A true desire to change one's current situation starts from inside first, then all else will fall into place.

6. Jan Fowler profile image60
    Jan Fowlerposted 7 years ago

I believe that those that give up do not have a clear and inspired vision statement. If you have your eye on the prize in your future, the bumps and potholes you hit along the way won't bother you or disway you. If your vision is not clear you will follow the detour off the road entirely.

working