jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What is your Why?

1. Terje Sannarnes profile image59
    Terje Sannarnesposted 7 years ago

What is your Why?

Knowing Your Why will give you a lot of advantages. “Start with why and the what’s and the how’s will follow”. My Why is: Why I work online? To be able to make a change helping the deprived. What is your why and your reason for doing what you do?

2. Barbara Kutra profile image57
    Barbara Kutraposted 7 years ago

Why I enjoy being an entrepreneur?  So that I can have total control over my life.

3. Mavis Nong profile image58
    Mavis Nongposted 7 years ago

My family is my "Why". I want to give my family the best life they deserve. I also want to help others get what they want. This is a great question that I'm passionate about. I wrote some articles on this...

4. tmgoldmarketing profile image60
    tmgoldmarketingposted 7 years ago

Our "why" is to Make a Difference in the lives of both people and animals, through charitable work. To inspire and help people turn their dreams into reality.

Our special commitment to animals and our dream, is to develop an animal sanctuary in the mountains . This will be to provide a home, food, medical attention and love for homeless or injured animals.

5. Elizabeth Guinoo profile image56
    Elizabeth Guinooposted 7 years ago

Being a single parent...there's nothing that drives me more than my children. They are the world to me. My life and my love.

6. phamer13 profile image59
    phamer13posted 7 years ago

My family and those without are my primary why's.  To earn and to give back.

7. Pablo_Gonzalez profile image58
    Pablo_Gonzalezposted 7 years ago

I always thought that my son was my only WHY. But recently, I've re-evaluated my WHY and added yet another. "To inspire others to follow in my footsteps. To conquer tasks that were thought to be unreachable in order to live by their own design." Now my son will ALWAYS be my primary WHY. :-)