jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

How long do you spend on SEO a day?

1. rich_hayles profile image58
    rich_haylesposted 7 years ago

How long do you spend on SEO a day?

I run a retail website as well as writing on hub pages. I love doing both but they are time consuming. I prefer writing articles than advertising them and doing SEO/link building. Do you spend hours every day on SEO or keep it to a minimal and focus on content?

2. doodlebugs profile image82
    doodlebugsposted 7 years ago

I spend about ten minutes per article that I post on Hubpages, putting it on sites like Twitter, Facebook, Xomba, etc. It seems to help.

3. iaskwhy profile image53
    iaskwhyposted 7 years ago

I am trying Hubpages for the first time. I love writing and assembling articles and hate all the rest. I hate them because they take IRRATIONAL amount of time.
    let alone that I don't know what they are yet, still reading and learning.
    I am trying to find a reasonable solution.

4. jigg2009 profile image56
    jigg2009posted 7 years ago

I have a problem with planning all the SEO activity that I'm performing right now. I participate in a project with two people but as it shows I do everything.... Link building, content writing, implementing etc. I do it for like 6-8 hours a day. It's like The Never Ending Story wink

5. The Pink Panther profile image68
    The Pink Pantherposted 7 years ago

You don't have to concentrate your SEO - spead it out over a month or so, creating just 2 backlinks a day.

SEO is a brain-numbing chore, but in order to rank well with google it has to be done.

Try outsourcing a lot of your SEO - if you search around you can find some cheap freelancers who can do the dirty work.

Hope this helps!

6. garyyoungberg profile image60
    garyyoungbergposted 7 years ago

On the average, probably 15 per day because I do this part time and am fairly new to it all.  I am still learning SEO.  So far this is partly hobby and learning experience for me.

7. KevinStyles profile image57
    KevinStylesposted 7 years ago

How long do you spend on SEO a day? My answer is simple, ZERO time. I have an automated solution that does my link building for me and no not for hubs ;-)

8. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

i have no idea what seo is , so unless i do it without knowing i am, i guess the answer is none.

9. ameypp7 profile image61
    ameypp7posted 6 years ago

I work as an SEO consultant from home and i do spend 7 or more hours building links. It is really tiresome but its fun sometimes. smile

10. justinkamp profile image59
    justinkampposted 4 years ago

I am spending daily 8 hours on SEO for getting more business for my product and also getting advice from Green Apple Sales .