jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Have you ever had a big lottery win or won a large amount of money?

1. jackavc profile image75
    jackavcposted 7 years ago

Have you ever had a big lottery win or won a large amount of money?

2. carljsp profile image55
    carljspposted 7 years ago

no ...........just won mobile phone in a tv show not lottery...:-(

3. guy1973 profile image60
    guy1973posted 7 years ago

sometimes i wish i'd  win a lottery, or some other kind of prizes but has never gone further than that. in the past i have tried, I guess am just not lucky with that sort of things, but now i have decided not to put my hope in such things and not to involve in any gambling activities.

4. Ojosunny2 profile image55
    Ojosunny2posted 7 years ago

For a lot of people, winning the lottery is the American dream. ... "Everybody wanted my money. Everybody had their hand out. I never ... her to collect her winnings in a lump sum, she cashed in the remaining amount. ... Mullins for $154147 last May, but they have yet to collect a nickel. ... Thank you for rating. ...

5. garyyoungberg profile image61
    garyyoungbergposted 7 years ago

I used to buy lottery tickets weekly and never won a thing.  I stopped when I realized that there are better odds that I would get eaten by sharks or hit by lightning.

6. Perfect Shop Girl profile image41
    Perfect Shop Girlposted 7 years ago

I have not won the big one yet, but if I did I would like to win enough to pay off my house, so I could enjoy life to the fullest and not have to pay a mortgage.

7. Jangaplanet profile image76
    Jangaplanetposted 7 years ago

Back in 1998 i had decided to play a lottery ticket ,has i have been doing every week for the past 20 and so on years. Though that particular week was more exciting due to the fact that the lottery had not  been won in 4 weeks. The amount was extremely high (45 million) The following morning, after my coffee, decided to check my numbers, and to my shocking realization , i had picked 5 numbers out of  6, with a bonus number! I became numb for about 20 minutes. Although i new i had not won the 45 million in grand total prize, and soon came to realize after checking, h i had indeed won 2.3 million instead ! That was the only time i ever won something . It has helped me in every way imaginable. The weird part about that experience was that i had played numbers wich i had seen outside on a billboard 2 weeks prior to playing them.