jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What phone would you recommend for Business Professionals - Blackberry, Iphone o

1. PinotsHub profile image57
    PinotsHubposted 7 years ago

What phone would you recommend for Business Professionals - Blackberry, Iphone or Android?

2. kevrock529 profile image61
    kevrock529posted 7 years ago

I highly recommend the Iphone 4. As a business owner, I have six email accounts set up on my phone. I am constantly building backlinks, hubbing (as I am now on my Iphone), etc. I had an Iphone 3 and almost did not get the 4. The 4 is so much faster and reliable. It is a true mini computer and so easy to use and navigate. It is now available on Verizon and ATT.

3. profile image0
    SnowRoseposted 7 years ago

I would say an iPhone b/c it is easier to set-up with the business email. I bought a Blackberry and i could not use it for my business email.

4. garyyoungberg profile image59
    garyyoungbergposted 7 years ago

I have an Iphone which I am very pleased with.  I also have a Verizon air card for my laptop which gets reception places that AT&T does not.  Soon we will be able to use Iphones with AT&T or Verizon.  That is very good.  The Verizon Iphone will also serve as an air card for your computer, something that is not presently available.  The Android is very interesting to me as well.

5. chornsby501 profile image55
    chornsby501posted 7 years ago

I have the new 4G My Touch from T-Mobile man this phone is awesome it's fast and does everything. 5 ********

working