jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

have you tried google sniper 2, is it a scam?

1. RicardoE profile image70
    RicardoEposted 7 years ago

have you tried google sniper 2, is it a scam?

I just want to know, to buy it or not.

2. profile image0
    akycrawlerposted 7 years ago

I am not sue to be honest... I have written publications on all the scams that use Google in their name so I would be careful even if the entry point is just a shipping cost beware! This may be a good course but there is so much you can learn right here that buying a course is just another investment of money when the idea here is to make money! Before you purchase anything using the search application here is a great tool as most writers here have knowledge of what works and what doesnt. What I can tell you is so far I have not seen a product that will magically make you money online with all the answers.

3. roberthemet profile image56
    roberthemetposted 7 years ago

No, it is absolutely not a scam, it is a amazing step by step make money course, i bought Gsniper 1.0 years ago and made $5000+ with just 7 site. The most important and hard thing is find the convert keyword, Yesterday i wrote a review to the new  Google sniper 2.0:

4. FlickyF77 profile image49
    FlickyF77posted 7 years ago

Hi RicardoE - I think Google Sniper 2 is a 'goodie'.

One reason I like it is because it is a whole system - an a to z of how to make money on the Internet. Another - a very important one to me - is that George actually uses the methods he teaches to make a very substantial income online.

And if you want to see a quick review on HubPages, go here:

The other great thing with Google Sniper 2 is that George has managed to get around the age-old problem of how-to-get-traffic. This trick itself is worth the cost of the product.

I think it is as good a blueprint as any - and much better than most.

Best wishes

5. D-Whammy profile image56
    D-Whammyposted 7 years ago

I don't think so just because I have seen a lot of good reviews by reputable marketers.

6. Sethareal profile image77
    Setharealposted 7 years ago

Looks like yes and no, this hubpages article is the best I have seen on the topic. Personally I will not be getting it and believe that positive reviews are BS, if it worked and they made all this money then why would they bother with hubpages reviews, and why do most people who support it have low hubpages scores and also review other potential scams enthusiastically..?

http://hubpages.com/hub/Is-George-Brown … per-a-Scam