jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Where should I advertise my business simple and free? Also sites where I could p

1. PrettyMuchSmiles profile image56
    PrettyMuchSmilesposted 7 years ago

Where should I advertise my business simple and free? Also sites where I could post and exchange URL

2. Cashflowmaker profile image60
    Cashflowmakerposted 7 years ago

Google free classified ads, here you can place your ads daily.  You will get sales from these efforts and build your back links.

Also look up free ezine advertising. You can place your ad for free in ezines if you subscribe.

Join forums pertaining to your business and start networking.  Your goal here shouldn't be to promote your business but to help others.  Once you gain your reputation as such then you can ease your business into the relationship.  People buy from friends, not strangers.

3. wpexplorer profile image61
    wpexplorerposted 7 years ago

It really depends on your business. Also, you must realize that the best advertising is not going to be free. If you are willing to spend some money you can grow your company a lot more - it's your business! It's important to invest in marketing. Plus, you can write this off in your taxes wink

4. ghouliass profile image61
    ghouliassposted 4 years ago

I operates a page, that lists FREE Adverrtising sites you can post daily, also get access to promotion codes for free advertising packs or free account upgrades.
    Some tips, some other links
    mainly IM related
    http://adboards.uni.me

working