jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Do you like your job or career?

1. jagandelight profile image79
    jagandelightposted 7 years ago

Do you like your job or career?

2. profile image0
    Shayla Ebsenposted 7 years ago

I absolutely love what I'm doing. I never thought at this age I could be my own boss and I'm so thankful for the opportunities I've found.

3. Keith Worth profile image60
    Keith Worthposted 7 years ago

The job itself...no so much, it's just sitting in front of a computer talking on the phone all day. The environment, and talking to my co-workers and amusing ourselves between calls - yes.

So it's not exactly a fun or enjoyable job, but we make it so.

4. dtchosen profile image60
    dtchosenposted 7 years ago

I'm a freelance writer, what's not to like:)

5. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

i love my carreer. i'm the boss and i get to do a lot of good for some people. i treat my crew fair and they are the best i could ask for.

6. D-Whammy profile image57
    D-Whammyposted 7 years ago

I like it being a hubber. And that's because it's extremely fun.

7. TinaTango profile image67
    TinaTangoposted 7 years ago

My job is just a job for now to get me by.  I do not like getting yelled at by customers, or having coffee thrown at me because their prescription is not done within 20 minutes of dropping it off.  I do not like our hours being cut and not having enough help, thus leading to the angry customers and the throwing of coffee.

8. mikielikie profile image67
    mikielikieposted 7 years ago

Heck no. I am a bolt-up in a chemical plant. Outside in the freezing cold rain and out side in the 109 degree wheather. I some times wish I could go back to wal-mart in the nice controlled AC. I think that if I was a pro Hubber I'd be a little more happy.

9. profile image46
    urbonasaposted 7 years ago

I do my day job to pay the bills.   But my passion is my moonlighting job as a tutor of math and science to high school students. God has given me the ability (in my late 50s) to remember and use my high school math and science. I love it. If I had to do it over again, I would have gone for an education degree.

10. onenewbrazil profile image57
    onenewbrazilposted 7 years ago

I like my career and I'm studying to improve it.

working