jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How can you make money on hub?

1. profile image45
    Lilyanposted 7 years ago

How can you make money on hub?

-is it about writting articles
    -how can I be an active member
    -only for commercial purposes,or all purpose
    -who are the viewers of this hub

2. profile image0
    Dandraposted 7 years ago

By praying very, very hard.                                                                     .

3. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 7 years ago

That's a huge subject, actually -- long and short, you do have to sign up for affiliate accounts through Adsense, Amazon, eBay, and/or Kontera (pick and choose which ones will work best for you) and those are how you earn. Eventually the Hubpages ad program is also supposed to be opening up to more and more people, so that may be an option in the future as well. That said, selecting lucrative subjects, marketing your hubs, building successful hubs, etc. is all part of how you make money on hubpages as well. I'm in the process of creating a series of hubs on this subject, and I suspect that about 20 should allow me to adequately cover the basics.

4. Marisa Wright profile image98
    Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago

Lilyan, yes it is about writing articles.  HubPages is not a blogging site so it's not appropriate if you just want to write about your daily life. 

If you want to make money, you need to write helpful articles about things people are interested in - but creative writing is also acceptable, although it doesn't earn all that well.

For more information, read these Hubs:
    http://hubpages.com/hub/howhubworks

5. bueler profile image59
    buelerposted 7 years ago

The forums and a few articles will help you in getting started with making money on hubs.

working