jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Living a life of passion means...

1. lee custodio profile image87
    lee custodioposted 7 years ago

Living a life of passion means...

every person is passionate about something--a calling, career, something that motivates a person to live life with a purpose. But to you personally, what does it mean to live a life of passion?

2. FaithDream profile image81
    FaithDreamposted 7 years ago

To live out my dreams to the fullest while I'm having fun. Knowing what your purpose is will determine what you are passionate about. Then you set your sights and goals to accomplish these dreams.
    If you are living in that moment, you will have succeeded in living a life of passion.

3. Jalapeno10 profile image78
    Jalapeno10posted 7 years ago

Living a life of passion is living your life according to your likes, desires and commitment. smile

4. gclitty profile image90
    gclittyposted 7 years ago

To me, you have to love what you are doing to be passionate about it.  I think the greatest example of this is found in relationships, where a couple recipricates love and passion for each other.

5. moonfairy profile image77
    moonfairyposted 7 years ago

to embrace every moment of every day and not take anything for granted. To live honestly and love completely. To be in harmony with my surroundings and notice the world around me. I often indulge myself with the things that I love....whether it's filling my home with candlelight at twilight, listening to beautiful music, or dead heading my flowers in the summer (yes, I love that!) or watching and listening to the wrath of a thunderstorm...I take time for the things that make me happy and try to live in the moment so that I don't miss a thing.

6. profile image45
    Emersposted 7 years ago

As smple persn living a good life n dis wrld is my pleasure and even evry one.frm career to de rest of a passion of each one of us thats i cn share ms. Custodio hpe u would be my frend hub.i am frm philippines my hometwon country.

7. Rayalternately profile image60
    Rayalternatelyposted 7 years ago

To take joy in the things I do, all the things I do. Taking care over the way I fold a sheet of crisp white paper, devouring an orange and not caring where the juices land... because accepting the joy in the small things is accepting that joy can be found anywhere... and this is how I find peace.

8. livingsimply profile image61
    livingsimplyposted 7 years ago

loving deeply and completely and being loved deeply and completely back.  Equality in love releases passion.  It feeds off it and stays close your whole life thereafter.

9. dallaswriter profile image62
    dallaswriterposted 6 years ago

To live a life of passion...make love often, enjoy the grind of coffee as well as the sip, savour the grape and the wine, no hairspray, no makep, a warm breeze and my toes deep in the sand while I watch the ocean tease me about everywhere it has been:) That is what a life of passion means to me....thanks for making me think:)

10. lee custodio profile image87
    lee custodioposted 6 years ago

Living a passionate life from the perspective of a budding entrepreneur and jewelry designer. read more

working