Which advertisements will attract the consumers better; through internet or prin

1. Abhaque Supanjang profile image80
    Abhaque Supanjangposted 6 years ago

Which advertisements will attract the consumers better; through internet or printed mass media ?

Once, around three years ago, I heard someone said: the next three years, the business on newspapers, magazines, and other printed mass media will be collapsed -- put aside by the ones published through internet. But, the reality that I observes at this time, there is no changing of the situation shown from the ones three years ago and nowadays, included in publishing / advertising something on mass media. Because, not all people have interest on having a connectivity with internet. What about in your country or surrounding ?

2. SalesTipMarketing profile image61
    SalesTipMarketingposted 6 years ago

Years ago the "paperless" office was predicted, then the demise of printed media. Neither happened, as evidenced by my office and others'! Your target prospect (and current customers) determine where is best to place your marketing message. Many small business owners buy space or time online, in print or broadcast without doing their homework. They waste thousands a year on what will never work. So, research, listen, and be visible where your prospects should be and where your current customers tell you they are. How do you know where your customers are? Ask them where they get info and what source they trust. Then, use every free option first. Blogs, directories, and more. Cheers for your success!
    www.SalesTipsMarketing.com

3. SmashHitDisplays profile image60
    SmashHitDisplaysposted 6 years ago

I have found more success through social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) than I have through print ads, but it all depends on who your target demographic are. Another effective way to promote your business is through trade shows because you are under one roof with hundreds of people who may become new customers or business contacts.

working