jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Can you be more successful posting the same or similar article on multiple blog

1. Kate H profile image92
    Kate Hposted 6 years ago

Can you be more successful posting the same or similar article on multiple blog sites with ppc ads?

There are a lot of similar sites that allow pay per click ads and I have been thinking about posting some of my hubs (changed slightly) and posting them on these sites to get additional income from each article.  Are there any reasons I shouldn't do this?  Or maybe a summary of each hub with a link to it or something like that.  Would that hurt my reputation as a writer even if I wrote high quality hubs?  I'm just starting out at this so its all new to me.

2. Ultimate Hubber profile image60
    Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago

Google might penalize a blog or a website for copied/plagiarized content. Post an article on a single location and then write short posts about it on other locations for backlinking purposes.

3. Meisjunk profile image90
    Meisjunkposted 6 years ago

I'd advise you against the reposting of your hubs and articles, even with slight edits in them. You could be banned from a website for plagiarism, and your articles can be deleted for it anyway, and then that's on you as a writer.

Like Ultimate Hubber, I suggest that you write a summary or catchphrase on other sites that lead you to the one article you have.

I also share all of my hubs with Facebook, Twitter, Stumbleupon, with my followers on here, tumblr, and on digg. As long as you tag your articles appropriately, readers will find you!

Good luck. smile

4. Traffic Creator profile image59
    Traffic Creatorposted 6 years ago

If you didn't ask this question, I would ask. Ultimate Hubber and Meisjunk got very important point and gave most valuable information. So as a writer, you shouldn't think about it and they already gave my answer to this question.

working