jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Where should I start for setting up an online store?

1. Nspeel profile image77
    Nspeelposted 6 years ago

Where should I start for setting up an online store?

2. naeemebrahimjee profile image74
    naeemebrahimjeeposted 6 years ago

I would suggest your first port of call would be Ebay. It's a great tool for new businesses. You can use it to "test the market"

Knowing how well your product sells is the first step. I would not recommend setting up your own website until you have decided how much scope your business has.

Depending on your predicted scales you can then buy the appropriate software to run the website, or spend the appropriate budget with web designers.

3. ePetNation profile image75
    ePetNationposted 6 years ago

There are many places to go to start an online store. 
    There is Amazon.com you can become an associate and open an amazon AStore.
    Then there is Zazzle.com  and Cafepress.com
    You can also go to ebay and open a seller account and then open a store.
    These are just a few of the places I know.  If you want to have your own shopping mall then go to www.ourgv.com/jaciclayton  sign up for a free shopping mall and promote it to make money for yourself and non-profits
    There is affiliate opportunities as well.
    Hope this helps

1. bellachristen profile image59
      bellachristenposted 5 years agoin reply to this

You can go for Amazon, E bay or try a new e-commerce software provide Goo2o Technologies.
      It is offering a cost effective and user friendly E-commerce solution. To know more about it visit www.goingo2o.com

4. brandasaur profile image61
    brandasaurposted 6 years ago

Try on Ebay. But there are lots of discrepancy in their Paypal/Ebay system. You can also sell in Facebook. Multiply is also a great social media site to start selling with. If you are doing well and ready for the next step, put up your own website smile

5. bellachristen profile image59
    bellachristenposted 5 years ago

You can go for Amazon, E bay or try a new e-commerce software provide Goo2o Technologies.

It is offering a cost effective and user friendly E-commerce solution. To know more about it visit www.goingo2o.com

working