jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

I want to start a online store and have very little capital. How can I start?

1. Small Change profile image61
    Small Changeposted 2 years ago

I want to start a online store and have very little capital. How can I start?

2. Lidia LaDelle profile image60
    Lidia LaDelleposted 2 years ago

10 year ago I wanted to work from and thought of the brilliant idea of starting an online store.  I purchased $5000 worth of product and built a $3000 website.  It lasted two week...

Now in the world of free websites, social media, youtube videos and blogs about traffic optimization, affiliates and drop shipping, the days of needing large capital to start an online business are gone.

The best place to put your money is in purchasing an custom url which usually costs about $20 for the year and focusing on social media branding.  If you can spend money on a course an amazing investment would be Jay Wessman's (Internet God!) Screw95.  He will teach you, EVERYTHING, you need to know about starting and running a $0 start up cost online store.

3. strategylab profile image74
    strategylabposted 2 years ago

With little capital you need to generate cash flow some how. Begin on Fiverr or a similar website, get some experience. Whatever you think you're going to do it isn't going to make a lot of money right away, trust me, stick with it, you make you money. Most people give up before their dream comes to fruition.
    Also, don't be just set on an online store, you can start a business anywhere, online seems easy right now, but you also have tons of competitors. Just my three cents!!

1. friendlywebguy profile image78
      friendlywebguyposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Fiverr is a great start.  You can become a seller to earn money, or you could get quality services done for cheap.

If you want more information on how to use Fiverr, check this out... ( http://friendlywebguy.hubpages.com/hub/ … ith-Fiverr )

4. MeredithCummings profile image68
    MeredithCummingsposted 2 years ago

I just posted this article "Learn How To Open An Online Store". Hopefully It will offer you a foundation of guidance. http://meredithcummings.hubpages.com/hu … line-Store