jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How have you used Facebook for Internet Marketing?

1. sfpodiatrist profile image58
    sfpodiatristposted 6 years ago

How have you used Facebook for Internet Marketing?

I'm interested in learning about the creative ways that innovative people have used to generate traffic through Facebook.  Thanks for your input and help!

2. Eight8Consulting profile image60
    Eight8Consultingposted 6 years ago

i have used facebook for my marketing needs and it really helped me. I hired a team of professional who delicately worked on my e marketing campaign for facebook and made it a success.

3. meldin profile image60
    meldinposted 6 years ago

One great way to use Facebook for Internet Marketing is to install the Facebook Like button on your blog or website.  Another plugin allows users to post comments on your website- then those comments get posted on their Facebook feed, which then shows up on their friends's Facebook walls!

4. profile image0
    ChuckGposted 6 years ago

I use Facebook to market any new article I've written for companies I work for, but mostly companies only. Now that I'm a hubber I also use Facebook to market my hubs.

5. FindYourSearch profile image59
    FindYourSearchposted 6 years ago

Facebook is a great, low-pressure way to connect with your audience and get your name out there. There are a number of ways to use Facebook to generate traffic--contests, surveys, giveaways, just to name a few. Whatever you end up doing, keep in mind that Facebook is a COMMUNITY, not just another outlet for high-pressure sale tactics. So, your main concern is to connect with people on a personal level and to let them know that your business or brand truly cares about them. If you approach anything you do on Facebook with this mindset, then you should be fine!

6. mias profile image61
    miasposted 5 years ago

I think one way to use Facebook is to provide engaging content. Initially you will need to build followers by link building. However once you have good content this gets easier. You could write about your industry or topic. Share information from other sources on your topic. Share updates about your company, images videos etc.

It can also be used as a customer interaction tool. You can use it to collect feedback and improve your service.