Why study if there are no jobs?

1. lilianacortez profile image62
    lilianacortezposted 6 years ago

Why study if there are no jobs?

2. Ruchi Urvashi profile image76
    Ruchi Urvashiposted 6 years ago

Studying is beneficial in many ways other than getting a job. In terms of making money, you can start your own business or investment and still earn money. Education helps in the growth of an individual in various other areas like mental, emotional, physical, social and spiritual. It helps him or her to share and communicate ideas with the society. The benefits surpass monetary gains and are just too many to count or list here.

3. otsipaku profile image83
    otsipakuposted 6 years ago

I think, people should do something they are interested in! Usually employers understand, if you are not interested in the job anyway (some general tips brought about in my hub http://otsipaku.hubpages.com/hub/Job-in … rogrammers ) So - if you are interested in the subject, you study, and it's a reward already. For example, I found information technology for me and I really enjoyed going to school! Did not think, what to do after school.

Someday, there might be jobs available! And you might get good connections and great ideas from schools! I think, you should study for yourself, not for a job.