jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Do you have any experience with Constant-Content?

1. Ibrahim K. Shafin profile image67
    Ibrahim K. Shafinposted 6 years ago

Do you have any experience with Constant-Content?

Do you have any experience with the site? If I join there but don't get enough time to write articles abiding by their rules, can I hire any good writer who will write for me?

I think HubPages is the best place to ask this question...I like the people here..

Waiting for the ans,
    Shafin.

2. LindaSmith1 profile image61
    LindaSmith1posted 6 years ago

Constant content is very difficult to deal with. Your articles may sit there for years without ever being sold. The final decision as to whether your article will be posted is Constant content staff who do have a tendency to reject articles repeatedly, then shut you down, while their own site is full of grammar and punctuation errors. Others have claimed that they can do well there. The best thing to do is to search internet for Constant content reviews, and  you will find the same complaints over and  over again. Personally, I think they are a waste of time.

1. Kate Mc Bride profile image86
      Kate Mc Brideposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I think the same

3. MickS profile image71
    MickSposted 6 years ago

I had one article up there which was published and I was paid; however, I was putting up already published in Ireland articles.  For some obscure reason they kept rejecting these articles on gramatical reasons even though they had already gone through the editorial mill.  Perhaps their editors believe they know better than succesful print editors.  I won't offer them anymore work, it's not worth the trouble, for the pittance they pay.

1. Kate Mc Bride profile image86
      Kate Mc Brideposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I had the same problem. They rejected content because of paragraph formatting. They seemed to be more interested in that than the content.

working