jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is your ideal workspace like?

1. ezhang profile image
    ezhangposted 6 years ago

What is your ideal workspace like?

I have a dual monitor setup at work, so I can code with one screen and test the webpage on the other. I'd like to know how other people like to organize their workspace for maximum efficiency.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/5364237_f260.jpg

2. profile image0
    jenuboukaposted 6 years ago

Complete chaos.  My main profession is in the restaurant.  You need to find order in chaos most of the time. Though when I write, I take a simplicity approach at the moment though your set up is sweeeeetttt.

3. DIMIR profile image83
    DIMIRposted 6 years ago

Since I write here and in the student/paper life, everything is sloppy post it notes and stacks.  There are books collapsing into books and papers coating chairs.  When I worked with editing on photos in the past though, I maintained a similar work space as you described (with more clutter around the monitors).

4. athena2011 profile image58
    athena2011posted 6 years ago

For me, my workspace has to be very organized. I cannot function in chaos like others do. That amazes me.

5. ssmith1534 profile image74
    ssmith1534posted 6 years ago

I want an entire room...with a love seat in it and a blanket. i want a HUGE desk for storage and writing room. i want 3 caramel painted walls, and one chocolate wall (they say it's better for your concentration to have 3 similar colored walls and one wall painted a different color). and i want a wall full of inspirational quotes!!! i'm already excited for it! lol

6. sara xiao profile image60
    sara xiaoposted 6 years ago

I'd like to make the workspace like a warm and cozy place. So i can work with sunshine mood.

working