jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is your ideal workspace like?

1. ezhang profile image
    ezhangposted 6 years ago

What is your ideal workspace like?

I have a dual monitor setup at work, so I can code with one screen and test the webpage on the other. I'd like to know how other people like to organize their workspace for maximum efficiency.

2. profile image0
    jenuboukaposted 6 years ago

Complete chaos.  My main profession is in the restaurant.  You need to find order in chaos most of the time. Though when I write, I take a simplicity approach at the moment though your set up is sweeeeetttt.

3. DIMIR profile image83
    DIMIRposted 6 years ago

Since I write here and in the student/paper life, everything is sloppy post it notes and stacks.  There are books collapsing into books and papers coating chairs.  When I worked with editing on photos in the past though, I maintained a similar work space as you described (with more clutter around the monitors).

4. athena2011 profile image55
    athena2011posted 6 years ago

For me, my workspace has to be very organized. I cannot function in chaos like others do. That amazes me.

5. ssmith1534 profile image73
    ssmith1534posted 6 years ago

I want an entire room...with a love seat in it and a blanket. i want a HUGE desk for storage and writing room. i want 3 caramel painted walls, and one chocolate wall (they say it's better for your concentration to have 3 similar colored walls and one wall painted a different color). and i want a wall full of inspirational quotes!!! i'm already excited for it! lol

6. sara xiao profile image57
    sara xiaoposted 6 years ago

I'd like to make the workspace like a warm and cozy place. So i can work with sunshine mood.