jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What is the best and most efficient and most expedient way to create more jobs i

1. msorensson profile image71
    msorenssonposted 6 years ago

What is the best and most efficient and most expedient way to create more jobs in the USA?

2. Crude Oil Trader profile image60
    Crude Oil Traderposted 6 years ago

That's easy, get an energy policy going that recoginizes that we need ALL types of energy asap. Renewables to Nuclear to crude oil.

Hate to say it, but maybe we could trade socialized medicine for it. Since we could afford then.

3. flashmakeit profile image70
    flashmakeitposted 6 years ago

Built up each states entertainment
    For example Disney World is one the largest employer in the United States now if each state could build up some exciting entertainment center that would bring tourist on airplanes creating more and better airplanes, steel, rubber and you can image more things I guess.
    Another thing more reserach and encourage young inventors.

4. jf_2000 profile image71
    jf_2000posted 6 years ago

Even out the gross inequality in wealth.

Conduct a short thought experiment using a basic mathematical principle to understand my point.

If someone was allowed to grow their wealth forever, they would eventually own everything and everyone else would own nothing.

Higher taxes for the wealthy, redirected into updating and building public infrastructure.

5. BizGenGirl profile image90
    BizGenGirlposted 6 years ago

Allow all people the equal opportunity to develop their own opportunities and encourage them to include others. A wise man once told me, "It's entrepreneurs who create jobs, not business"

6. TandJ profile image61
    TandJposted 6 years ago

Make it more affordable for entrepeneurs to create businesses and hire people. Recently the Health Care Act has made it nearly impossible for  a small business to hire more people based on the owner having to pay more per employee. It's not worth it for the business owner to expand when the government takes a larger cut of the profit margin.

7. wj-writingjockey profile image56
    wj-writingjockeyposted 6 years ago

Bank interests should be zero.
    No one will be interested in keeping money at bank.
    They will invest their money.
    With investment there will be new jobs.

8. Insane Mundane profile image59
    Insane Mundaneposted 6 years ago

For starters, get rid of Walmart; praise be the small businesses and an economy that doesn't consist of very few people with most of the money; corporate bastards are the enemy!  big_smile

working