jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What do you most likely buy on the internet?

1. jenw3880 profile image59
    jenw3880posted 6 years ago

What do you most likely buy on the internet?

What did you buy from internet last year? What would you rather buy online than local shops?

2. montecristo profile image82
    montecristoposted 6 years ago

I Prefer local shops. I like to avoid paying shipping cost, although I have to admit, you can get good deals, but I don't have the time to look at the internet. Too busy writing! (Smile)

3. katedonavon profile image75
    katedonavonposted 6 years ago

Books, because I can get them for much cheaper... Especially textbooks for college classes I am taking.

4. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

I live in a rural area, so except for groceries, sundries and pet food, I buy almost everything else online.  Amazon is my favorite place to shop because of the free shipping over $25.  We just do not have very many places to shop here.

5. profile image0
    Emerald Strachanposted 6 years ago

Domains, software which I can download immediately. I have bought gym wear, gifts for my mom and books. I also bought supplements when I use to sell them in my gym.

6. profile image0
    Kieran Gracieposted 6 years ago

Books, books and more books! Living in the Portuguese-speaking island of Madeira, local books are not written in my native English.  So it's Amazon to the rescue every time!  I read critiques of the latest books online, then order the ones that look interesting.

On one occasion I failed to check whether the books I ordered were, in fact, in English. Well, you don't, do you?  I discovered that my understanding of German was nil, but Amazon happily took them back and gave me a full refund (including the postage from Madeira).  I think that was very good of them.

7. ntmarketing profile image60
    ntmarketingposted 6 years ago

In the last few years almost anything, mostly technology though.

8. jenw3880 profile image59
    jenw3880posted 6 years ago

That was all very interesting guys. I live in the regional area in Victoria, Australia. Myself in last year I bought: touch screen Karaoke system, PVC business cards (thousands, from China), continuous ink system (we print a lot of brochures), hula hoop (weighted one, normal ones in the local shops are too light), canvas, water pump for our little dam, electric weeds spray, fridge magnet.

Do people living in regional areas more likely go online for shopping?

working