jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What are some profitable businesses and careers I can pursue just by passing a

1. sunforged profile image76
    sunforgedposted 5 years ago

What are some profitable businesses and careers  I can pursue just by passing a test ?

Stock Brokers and Real Estate Agents only need to pass tests and pay for a license, what other careers have similar limited barriers to entry?

2. eddiecarrara profile image95
    eddiecarraraposted 5 years ago

How about the postal exam for a job at the post office or a real estate exam to become a licences Realtor, just a thought smile

3. msorensson profile image72
    msorenssonposted 5 years ago

I would assume something like the Microsoft certification...but that was just a thought..

4. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image99
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 5 years ago

I'd think the postal service / civil service exam would be the best thing going....but I think they're more partial to veterans than anything else, but what would I know?

My arrest record dictates that I only get hired in the Texas heat when air conditioner repair dudes are needed....but you can't get into that business at all without a certification through the E.P.A. for chlorofluorocarbons....so I suppose I can list that as an answer here....knowing that you'd definitely not care for that one.

Dude, you don't need a job!!!  You're my gosh damned hero on this web marketing deal!!!

Oh well, despite my low pay for long hours of web nonsense....I'll keep at it for the few pennies and some dreams.

5. sunforged profile image76
    sunforgedposted 5 years ago

Wes,

I don't need a job, there is a Question related contest going on isn't there?

6. phtech profile image80
    phtechposted 4 years ago

You could work with me selling travel/vacations! This video will tell you more: http://www.protravelnetwork.com/mr/phtechtravel

working