What would it take to open a Latin food restaurant and the costs involved?

1. slywas007 profile image60
    slywas007posted 6 years ago

What would it take to open a Latin food restaurant and the costs involved?

2. okaygrace profile image60
    okaygraceposted 6 years ago

Your question is way too vague for a decent answer. There are so many factors to consider, such as where you are located, how big of a place you want to have, what kind of clientele do you want, etc.

I just wrote a hub about steps to starting and/or purchasing your own business that might help you:

http://okaygrace.hubpages.com/hub/Buyin … s-and-Cons

If you shoot me a message with more info about what you are looking to do, I would be happy to write a hub in more detail about what you would need to do to open up a restaurant as I have several business plans that I have done in the past in that similar realm.

All the best!

3. slywas007 profile image60
    slywas007posted 6 years ago

Hello okaygrace,

This is the specifics. I am looking at Citrus County Florida to open this Latin restaurant. The place will be small that I can at least fit a minimum of 30 customers at one time.  I am looking for start up costs to include licensing and permits. As far as the kitchen goes all we need is a stove with an oven and a grill. We will start out as a family run business with very little employees until the business takes off.  Most of the clientele will be Americans that are not familiar with Cuban food.

working