jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

What Fast Food Restaurant Has The Best French Fries?

1. Masata profile image74
    Masataposted 7 years ago

What Fast Food Restaurant  Has The Best French Fries?

I am just asking as part of my research for my next hub so please be honest and serious when responding to this question Thanks You

2. Harry Santos profile image54
    Harry Santosposted 7 years ago

Belgian Fries are the best man. with a lot of different dips damn. this question just made me hungry for some good fries.

3. wpexplorer profile image60
    wpexplorerposted 7 years ago

Mc Donalds and In & Out. They are both delicious.

4. lindacee profile image95
    lindaceeposted 7 years ago

No doubt it's In-N-Out. If I had to come up with a second choice it would be Islands.

5. Jarn profile image83
    Jarnposted 7 years ago

Arby's curly fries. Hands down. With a mocha shake, of course.

6. Masata profile image74
    Masataposted 7 years ago

Thanks to everyone who answered this. I am going to leave this question opened for more feedback I still need a lot more answers for my research.

7. TinaTango profile image67
    TinaTangoposted 7 years ago

mcdonalds, in my opinion.  It's funny, I love mcdonalds french fries, wendy's bacon cheese burgers, burger kings woppers and cheesy tots.  I think I eat too much fast food.

8. NoMercyNY profile image58
    NoMercyNYposted 7 years ago

I Would Have To Go For Wendy's....Their natural fries are good, although five guys fries come in a close 2nd.

9. onenewbrazil profile image60
    onenewbrazilposted 7 years ago

No doubt for me it's McDonalds. We don't have In-N-Out in Oklahoma.

10. juniorsbook profile image73
    juniorsbookposted 7 years ago

French fries are popular as an addition to breakfast, lunch and dinner and also as a snack and are available at Mc Donalds, KFC, Nirula’s, TGI Friday’s throughout India. You name it you’ll get it. In fact they all taste same with some exceptions. But Indians like Pakoras as compared to the French fries. Pakoras are created by taking one or two ingredients such as onion, eggplant, potato, and dipping them in a batter of gram flour and then deep-frying them. The most popular varieties are palak pakora, made from spinach, paneer pakora, made from paneer (soft cheese), pyaz pakora, made from onion, and aloo pakora, made from potato which are served as snacks or appetizers

11. profile image0
    David99999posted 7 years ago

The fast food chain with the best French fries is -- without a doubt -- McDonald's.  Their fries are always hot and fresh.  Unfortunately, they are not very healthy.