What do you think on Women entrepreneurship?

1. Reves-diary profile image77
    Reves-diaryposted 5 years ago

What do you think on Women entrepreneurship?

2. ProFreelance profile image39
    ProFreelanceposted 5 years ago

This would have been a great question a hundred and fifty years ago. Now? One might as well ask everyone's opinion about women writers or women drivers. I think that entrepreneurship is an absolutely necessary part of any economy, and that it is a functional expression of each area's culture and character. And I think the world will be better served when we leave off qualifying each entrepreneurial venture by describing it in terms of the demographics of its owner and worry more about describing it in terms of the value it adds to the world.

3. wheelinallover profile image78
    wheelinalloverposted 5 years ago

Not really sure what your asking here. The entrepreneurial spirit knows no gender. I would say our online contacts who are in business are about equal, Our corporation has more women than men, Each are entrepreneurs in their own right.

We buy from people and companies based on their products not who runs the business. I think you will find this true of most companies and corporations who do business on the internet. We also know women who have their own brick and mortar businesses. This includes Amish and non Amish people.

working