Why does my ad sharing percentage say 0% for hubpages?

  1. davenstan profile image73
    davenstanposted 5 years ago

    Why does my ad sharing percentage say 0% for hubpages?

    I noticed my ad sharing says 0% for hubpages on Google adsense. Does anyone have a clue as to why this is happening?

  2. wilderness profile image97
    wildernessposted 5 years ago

    You do not share ad revenue with HP.  Rather you share complete page impressions.  60% of visitors to your hubs are credited to you and you get all of the income from them.  The other 40% go to HP and they all the income from those impressions.

  3. davenstan profile image73
    davenstanposted 5 years ago

    Thanks for answering. I figured it out yesterday. To a newbie these things can be confusing.

 
working