Which Web-hosting services do you use for your websites?

1. Hunbbel Meer profile image87
    Hunbbel Meerposted 5 years ago

Which Web-hosting services do you use for your websites?

I am looking forward to set up my own websites - I have a few ideas for them.

I want to know that which web-hosting services should I use? Because every time, when I read the reviews for different websites, I am finding mixed reviews by every margin.

P.S: I AM A COMPLETE DUMMY WHEN IT COMES TO HTML CODING ETC. I want to know that whether it is an essential or websites like JUSTHOST.com offer drag n drop services like weebly does?

2. arksys profile image90
    arksysposted 5 years ago

it all depends on the type of website you're trying to put up and what kind of features you want running in the background... try finding a local provider and go to their office to discuss your options.

3. profile image49
    karan1388posted 5 years ago

I think there are a number of issues to think about when choosing a hosting provider - and which is cheapest is not necessarily the best as the difference in price across all registrars seems to be minimal. You should check if the hosting service provider is reliable registrars and also check if they provide services.  I’d say if you want to host your website at cheap and reliable then I suggest you to go with http://www.9cubehosting.com/ where the hosting services are good to my knowledge.