jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Have you ever got recruited for a job through LinkedIn?

1. sangre profile image97
    sangreposted 6 years ago

Have you ever got recruited for a job through LinkedIn?

2. LanaLu profile image60
    LanaLuposted 6 years ago

Sad to say but I never created an account for LinkedIn but if you are being recruited do give it a thought because it is the largest professional social network. I would not dismiss an offer.

3. molometer profile image85
    molometerposted 6 years ago

While I have received many offers for post's, usually in the Middle East & China.

None of them paid the rate that I would expect for my experience and qualifications.

It seem's to me that many of these 'jobs' require us to approach 'missionary' status. i.e. we give our services for virtually free?

There is a lot of this type of thing around these days? : )

4. ComfortB profile image86
    ComfortBposted 6 years ago

No I haven't. My profile with LinkedIn in not fully completed. My understanding is you have to have at least over 70% of it completed to even be considered for an offer.

5. Ania L profile image83
    Ania Lposted 6 years ago

I haven't been recruited as I do like my current job and don't plan to leave but I've been apporached several times with very good offers I must say. I think it's a good channel as you can show your own qualifications in a way you want to be seen and the recruiters have to approach you personally if they want to deal with you.

6. Courtney L J profile image68
    Courtney L Jposted 6 years ago

Yes- I have applied through a job on LinkedIn. Then, the company followed up with me and I am currently in the interview process! It does happen!

7. lifelovemystery profile image92
    lifelovemysteryposted 6 years ago

My profile is 100% complete on Linkedin. I've applied for positions and been contacted by recruiters. I've even had a couple of interviews but no job offers.

working