What are some jobs that you would never do?

1. Hypersapien profile image36
    Hypersapienposted 5 years ago

What are some jobs that you would never do?

After watching "Up in the Air,"  a friend recently said that she could never do the job of George Clooney's character - basically, a corporate hatchet man who fired people for a living - especially in this economy.  What are some jobs that, for whatever reason, you would never do?

2. Ebower profile image82
    Ebowerposted 5 years ago

I could never have a job that required me to scale tall buildings or something similar.  I'm afraid of heights!

3. gmwilliams profile image84
    gmwilliamsposted 4 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/7933627_f260.jpg

Do any job that does not require independent action or thought.  Would NEVER be a waitstaff, greeter, and/or in job which requires me to be in an extreme subordinate position.   Or any job paying less than $60,000.00 per annum! 

Also, would NEVER work for the Post Office- would rather pluck my eyebrows out!  Not work as a CLERK, SECRETARY, or ANYONE'S ASSISTANT-NO WAY!   I am NOT a servile type. 

I had a job as a typist and I DETESTED it and got promoted out of it.   I am BEST in jobs where I am in charge and/or can work independently with little or no supervision.  Do not like any type of routine and mindless, automaton jobs of any kind.

working