jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Search Term Data - Best SEO Tips

1. GmaGoldie profile image78
    GmaGoldieposted 5 years ago

Search Term Data - Best SEO Tips

What have you found that works best for your search engine optimization?

Do you use HubPages Stats - Search Term Data? If so, how and when?

2. Savva Pelou profile image72
    Savva Pelouposted 5 years ago

for an seo checklist, check out my hub http://savvapelou.hubpages.com/hub/A-ch … simple-seo

3. vechiclereg profile image51
    vechicleregposted 5 years ago

Are you talking about seo for your own website or for your hubpages?

You are fairly limited as far as seo goes with hubpages but its still a great source of traffic. Write good headline and use the keywords you think people would search.

For website SEO it starts with the URL. try to choose a domain which includes your top keyword phrase or better still a couple of keyword phrases.

Example: sellcarfree.com includes the terms sell car and sell car free. This is great for SEO. Plan to write a full guide to SEO soon, will let you know when I do.

4. GmaGoldie profile image78
    GmaGoldieposted 5 years ago

I was talking about simply HubPages. I have found that if I go to HubPages stats after about 90 days, I can locate the terms that my article was found under the tab called "search term data".

I then modify my photos, my tags and sometimes even my title to satisfy those terms.

In one particular case, I rewrote a section of the hub to fully answer the apparent query the search term was seeking.

This analysis has proven to be very valuable to my traffic. And yet, it very simple - essentially search term data spells out what is working for traffic.

working