What is the probability of being successful in starting a business in the Philip

1. Rodric29 profile image78
    Rodric29posted 5 years ago

What is the probability of being successful in starting a business in the Philippines?

I read a hub by joniah2884 and I wonder how the economy is in the Philippines?

2. Dr. Haddox profile image80
    Dr. Haddoxposted 5 years ago

The probability of being successful in starting a business in the Philippines is great, or at least, good. However, it all depends on what business you hope to start and the resources, financial and otherwise, that you are going to take to the context. I do not know you, your financial situation, your education, your stakeholders, etc. I don't know how much you know about globalization and the "ins and outs" of doing global marketing. Therefore, I have said enough here. I wish you the best. Rest assured, there is money to be made in the East, South East Asia, etc.
    Regards,
    Dr. Haddox

1. Rodric29 profile image78
      Rodric29posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Dr. Haddox. It is true that I am a novice in business matters in the Philippines and the US for the matter. I have heard stories of the struggles in the government and assumed that it rolled over into the market. I am interested in the nation.

working