jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How is Google Penguin affecting you?

1. cyoung35 profile image86
    cyoung35posted 5 years ago

How is Google Penguin affecting you?

With the new updates Google has been implementing I would like to know how or if it has been affecting your traffic on your Hubs or websites and what you are planning on doing to fix it.

2. jessicaseo profile image61
    jessicaseoposted 5 years ago

With Panda updates my sites have been affected badly, but Penguin I think has affected me in good way as my blogs and Hubs are getting more visits. I never did any spamming work and I think that's why today I am getting this positive feedback.

3. eric-carter profile image59
    eric-carterposted 5 years ago

I'll never forget the day Panda hit for the first time, banned blogs, all top priority keywords out of index for months etc... The Penguin's influence was not that bad, as a matter of fact some keywords benefited from it.
    If you were hit hard, my advice for you is to cut the black hat crap, and publish only quality content. Keyword stuffing and site cloaking will only do you harm. Substitute the badly affected keywords with some close varieties of theirs and you might want to lay low the link building process for some time.

Best of luck to you mate smile

4. plussizepixie profile image68
    plussizepixieposted 5 years ago

Penguin doesn't seem to have hit my hubs badly but my on line sites have taken a hit and I am at the moment re-evaluating where to go from here.