jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Is your schedule a daily routine of a guide for possible activities?

1. Rodric29 profile image78
    Rodric29posted 5 years ago

Is your schedule a daily routine of a guide for possible activities?

We often have different uses for schedules. I need to have a routine that does not deviate, but my wife needs to have a guide not set in stone. What about you.

2. MPChris profile image79
    MPChrisposted 5 years ago

My schedule can deviate a little bit. Traditionally speaking, it changes week to week, and is dependent upon the goals I'm attempting to achieve. I prefer not to see it as a schedule, but a list of things I need to get done.

I measure progress by the percentage of things I manage to check off that list.

However, that being said, I try to, occasionally, incorporate a routine into my life. Without someone to keep me on track, though, it tends to fall by the wayside in favor of the list of goals.

1. Rodric29 profile image78
      Rodric29posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for the comment. I wonder is it appreciated if someone did hound you to stick to a schedule. I tend not to like such treatment, but I like the idea of that support.

3. lburmaster profile image84
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

My daily schedule is basically written down as a to do list in my planner. I plan every day for about two weeks. It is a guide, some things can be moved around like from day to day.

4. jeanniedoe profile image56
    jeanniedoeposted 5 years ago

My weekdays schedule is already a routine for me. I have my set goals and result of my work. Daily, same accomplishment is done.

working