Did the job let it be known bullies are not welcome on this site?

1. glmclendon profile image61
    glmclendonposted 5 years ago

Did the job let it be known bullies are not welcome on this site?

2. pippap profile image86
    pippapposted 5 years ago

Unfortunately, my next-to-last job site did not stand behind harassed employees.  There was a man there who felt it was his obligation to harass and touch all female employees.  Without putting too fine a point on it, he was a sexual predator.  He was reported by many women; and, nothing oof worth happened.

After a few tries on me, I let him know that the next time he touched me, I would reach out and touch him with my knee.  With 18 months, he retired with congratulations from management all the way round on what a fine job he had done.

Very shortly thereafter, he developed a brain tumour and died.

3. LSmith36 profile image53
    LSmith36posted 5 years ago

I really don't like bullies, been bullied all through school. It's just plain immature for some one to bully people around in the work place. No one deserves to deal with bullies in the work place. There are other ways to make your self feel better then to make other people feel like crap, what bullies are doing also isn't funny and shouldn't be encouraged. 
    Stand up for your selves and report them (annonymously if you have to), if they get reported enough that should get management on them to try to do some thing about it.
    I'm sorry to hear about what puppap went through, fortunatly karma worked things out for you.

working