jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How do you rate your life so far? Have you achieved your desired goal yet?

1. myownlife profile image40
    myownlifeposted 5 years ago

How do you rate your life so far? Have you achieved your desired goal yet?

If you have achieved your targeted goal do you think you had luck so you did it our you believe that you had work as hard as possible.

2. stanwshura profile image73
    stanwshuraposted 5 years ago

I have not achieved what, for simplicity and brevity, I'll broadbrush as one goal, which, directly stated is (or appears only, pleeease!) both vague and unrealistic.  I'll instead flip it to say that, although I have achieved some goals/success, it usually comes at a tremendous cost of time, pain, increasingly frightening effort thus chronically avoided or half-hearted, but for those "eye of the tiger" moments that somewhere north of 50% of the time turn out to be humiliating disappointments.

Aw, hell, why flip it. What I want is for all of my neuro-cognitive impairments, executive dysfunction, and frustratingly complicated, temperamental and often cryptic hurdles, including their clinical-level affective consequences (on a not unconcerning cocktail of psychotropics) to GO AWAY FOREVER and let me use what I dare say is unique and tremendous potential to achieve VERY lofty but, if not for the aformentione neurological and medical problems, would be very well within my reach.

3. NetBlots profile image44
    NetBlotsposted 5 years ago

My goal is absolutely massive, so lets just say I'm still working on it!

4. Amy Becherer profile image73
    Amy Bechererposted 5 years ago

I rate my life as constantly changing and always challenging.  Given that, I will never achieve my goals, as I will continually be striving to meet the changes to achieve more and ulimately, step by step, in small ways, try to make the world better.

5. profile image0
    VeronicaInspiresposted 5 years ago

I would rate my life a 10. I don't have any room to complain, at all. I've been extremely fortunate and extremely blessed. Most of the goals I've set for myself I've reached, while others, I'm still working towards. I attribute it to my faith plus hard work. Plus, I have God, my health, my family and my friends, and that deserves a 10!