Has anyone had success monetizing their YouTube and HubPages account?

1. PhilosopherPrince profile image89
    PhilosopherPrinceposted 5 years ago

Has anyone had success monetizing their YouTube and HubPages account?

I've recently monetized both and wanted to know some perspectives. Thanks!

2. Entourage_007 profile image87
    Entourage_007posted 5 years ago

Yes I currently have been making money on youtube for 2 years and I have gotten a few checks for google adsense, although those adsense checks arent as big as they were last year..  It depends how your trying to monetize on youtube, but the partner program is a great way to start.

3. RichFatCat profile image86
    RichFatCatposted 5 years ago

Yes, YouTube and HubPages pay into my AdSense account.  Hubpages makes you wait six months (It's a long wait).  Yahoo for me was by request (They now have the partner program). 
    I first learned about making money on Yahoo when they sent me an invitation letter in regards to one of my videos.  It had gotten a lot of hits, comments, etc. on one of my How-To videos.  Feel free to check it out  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_aZqTaWmek 
    They invited me to monetize the video by connecting with AdSense.
    A year went by and I completely forgot about setting up Yahoo and AdSense.  I moved, changed banks in that same time.
    AdSense contacted me and said pretty much "hey, we got this $100 check for you that won't deposit in the account you have listed....where you want us to send the money...?" 
    I first thought it was a scam, but I checked it out and sure enough, I had $100 payment, just needing a bank or address to send it to....
    I corrected all the info and the $100 was mine. 
    As for HubPages, my AdSense and hits seem to increase the more Hubs I write.  So it's pretty obvious, The more and better your Hubs are the more money you will make. 
    It's all pretty simple.  The main thing is content.  Have something someone else would like to read, and maybe they will click on an ad or two after reading...

Good Luck.

working